Thursday 23 July 2015

Little Night routine

Evening friends,

So as it my second post and I wanted to include all sectors of what I said this blogging page would be about I've decided to dedicate this blog this evening  to beauty. Now normally when it comes to a routine I a) Never stick to it b) Am a 5 minuite girl but now that I am on the route of wanting to live healthy " she says with a glass off wine beside her." I wanted to start taking care of my face and skin because well your stuck with them features for life.

This is why I thought I would write down my quick and easy evening routine, Now don't get me wrong I'm no beauty guru and what I use.. Most people would probably never recomend but if like me sticking to a routine isnt easy or you're  just plan lazy then this is the less in exspensive way to do it.

Lets gets started then;


Firstly I apply the new holy grail.. " Garnier Micellar water. Now this was somthing that I wasnt to sure on when I saw it advertise but when I was out shopping a few months back I noticed that superdrug had it on a offer. So I thought why not?
and since then I probably would never look back I've recomended this to friends, my sister and my mum and its such a small bottle that you can just take it anywhere.
In fact its running out so I may need to make a note to buy a new one.

Now the best thing about this product is that it removes all makeup includng eyes so what I tend to do is put it on a cotton pad and just wipe away. and bamn the makeup is gone.

Next,  Ok so with this product you could either use it as a replacement for the garnier micellar water or use it beside it like me. So your probably thinking why do I need to do that? And truth is you don't but the only down fall to the garnier is that it sometime leaves me face really dry so before applying the third product which I'll get into in a minuite I like to just rub all over my face the boots own - cleansing lotion and whilst that is still on my skin I leave it and move on to the third product which is....


Something I have been using since I was 13 and yet again its always my go to product. " boots own - tea tree witch hazel" foaming face wash. Now this I apply to all over the face and just massage it in using the tip of my fingers which then allows the product to deep clense getting rid off any dirt, left over makeup .

Fourthly  " Is that even a word?"  Anyway this product is a bit weird and a new addition to my life. its what I call the sponge, and with this whilst the third and the cleansing lotion are on my face  I just go over it in circular motion with the sponge now the sponge picks up and gets rid of any dirt or black heads or anything for that matter that can cause blemishes towards my face. Note on this one though is that you do have to wash it after you've done half the face, Before starting the other half.


Lastly well if your still reading this you must be bloody happy to get to this paragraph.Lastly after I have patted my face dry I use the nivea express hydration primer. I know its a primer but applying this before bed keeps my face all glowy looking and its a nice smooth finish to a evening routine.


And there we have it my little quick guide to my evening routine. And my first one involving beauty so please don't judge me I'm still learning.

Night
Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment